WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday):
Teddy Long opened the show celebrating the termination of John Laurinaitis. Big Show interrupted and said he doesn't care about Laurinaitis getting fired or about anyone else. He announced that he is entering the MITB match. Brodus Clay came out and they brawled. David Otunga intervened. Big Show laid Brodus out with a punch. Otunga danced to Clay's music.
1. Ryback defeated Brian Hardy and Blk Jeez. I didn't catch their WWE given names.
2. Alberto Del Rio defeated Christian via submission in a non-title match. Cody Rhodes came out post match and attacked Christian.
Sheamus vs Ziggler and Bryan vs Kane was announced for later in the show.
3. Kane defeated Daniel Bryan. A.J. was the timekeeper for the match. She rang the bell while Bryan had Kane in the Yes! Lock even though Kane never tapped. The referee waved it off and then Kane won with a chokeslam.
Mick Foley came out and stumbled over his opening line. He had to do a take two before getting the "cheap pop." Heath Slater interrupted. Foley put him in a match with Zack Ryder, who got a big pop.
4. Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater. Ryder won a very quick match with a rollup.
Foley and Ryder were celebrating backstage. They walked past Damien Sandow, who insulted Ryder and walked off.
5. The Primetime Players (w/A.W.) defeated The Uso Brothers.
The Primetime players were celebrating backstage when Primo clocked AW with a right hand. Primo and Epico brawled with the Primetime Players.
Santino Marella came out and did a sign segment that was presumably just for the house. He pulled a "fan" out of the crowd who had an "I Love Santino" sign and she laid a huge kiss on him and knocked him out.
Jack Swagger came out and complained about not being on the show and ran down Dolph Ziggler. Triple H came out to the biggest pop of the night and laid him out with the Pedigree. This was obviously a house only segment...maybe the Santino segment will air on Smackdown after all?
6. World Hvt. Champion Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. There were lots of dueling "Let's Go Sheamus/Let's Go Ziggler" chants. Both men were over. Very physical match.
The attendance was about 5,000. There were several sections tarped off, but the crowd was very vocal all night.