Airdate: Monday, November 5th, 2012 (USA Network)
Location: The LG Arena in Birmingham, England
Results by Ken Hill
“Yes, sir, we promised you a great main event…”
- We start with a recap of Foley revealing Ryback as the big-time player for his Survivor Series team.
- Backstage, Miz and Heyman argue over how Punk's retreat was either cowardly or strategic. Heyman stresses they all need to be on the same page. Miz thinks otherwise and feels as far as the team is concerned, he QUITS! Wow, didn't see that one coming...
- Interesting how similar the recap style is Impact Wrestling's...
Six-Man Tag Match: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara & R-Truth v. US Champion Antonio Cesaro & The Prime Time Players
Antonio and Cara start off. Cesaro floors the luchador, but Cara spins out and hits a headscissors. R-Truth in, but gets a headbutt from Cesaro. Cesaro tags in Young. Lock-up, Truth hits a shoulder block, hold the ropes on a Irish whip and hits a uppercut. Tag to Rey, who fires off a legdrop for a quick two count. Rey punches Young in the corner, but Darren reverses a hard whip into the corner turnbuckle. Titus in, but Rey floats over and under, makes the tag to Cara, and the two hit a double team kick for a two count. Cara with some more kicks and Truth is tagged in. The two teams bicker with each other as we go to break...
Back from break as Truth hits a jumping calf kick on Young. Cara in with some rights, reverses a whip into a springboard, gets caught, but lands on his feet from Young's German attempt. Rey tagged in, double team head scissors sets Young for the 619. Cesaro makes the blind tag, though, and hits a sweet tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a close two count. Titus in now with some big slams and he barks to the crowd. Cesaro in, with a front chancery to keep Rey away from his partners. Cesaro pushes Rey to the corner, Rey counters with a boot, hits a drop toe hold. Rey counters a grab by Cesaro into a DDT. Hot tag to Truth, who comes in with the Lie Detector, then a Suplex into a Stunner. Truth throws Titus over the rope, but Young breaks up the cover. Cara comes in and kicks him out of the ring. Cesaro whips Cara, who spins into a dizzying headscissor into the ropes, setting Cesaro up for the 619, followed by the Little Jimmy from R-Truth for three!
Winners: Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, & R-Truth
- Brad Maddox finally explains his actions at HITC and we hear about AJ in a "state of undress." Me like!
- Raw is back and LIVE form Birmingham, England.
- Vickie and Dolph have been "pouring it on" as far as going to prove the affair between AJ and John Cena and apparently has "iron-clad proof." Vickie comes out and says hanky-panky shouldn't exist in the WWE workplace and Cena needs to be more professional. Seriously, this is building up to "Vickie's a big hypocrite" punchline. Vickie goes through all the evidence she's brought up. Vickie's ready to drop her bombshell when Cena comes down to the ring, all no-nonsense. Vickie warns Cena that she wants a clean show. Cena lampshades the notion that Vickie wanting a clean show is like him learning another move, it's not happening. Points for honesty. He points out her affairs with Edge and Ziggler. Vickie tells him not to turn this around on her, and shows the footage of AJ in a bathrobe going into a room. Cena says that means nothing. Vickie shows another angle of the same hallway of Cena in a towel hanging a sign. Again, Cena knows it means nothing and sarcastically applauds Vickie for manipulating the truth. Vickie asks for AJ, who's on the Titantron, saying VIckie doesn't want her out there or she'll beat the crap out of her, but end up fired from what she loves. Dolph comes in and drapes an arm over her, saying everyone knows what she REALLY likes to do. That tone has Cena marching up the ramp as Vickie laughs her head off and we go to commercial...
- Advert for the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund
- Heyman in the back saying how conniving Miz is and says he needs someone like this man, who turns out to be Wade Barrett. He initially refuses, but says yes on the condition that Heyman owes him...and he wants that in writing. Smart guy.
Daniel Bryan v. Cody Rhodes
This crowd is MOLTEN hot for Bryan as Rhodes hits a uppercut...