- We're backstage in AJ's office, where AJ is letting the officials know it's alright and that refs in the NBA, NFL, and the WWE all make mistakes and tell them to enjoy the rest of the show. Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo, and David Otunga come in, expecting her to rectify Booker T's mistakes, but AJ instead mentions how they've all become victims of the Brogue Kick and gives them a chance for vengeance, booking them against Sheamus, Mysterio, and Sin Cara.
Wade Barrett v. Tyson Kidd
Tyson with some early offense and kicks, but Barrett counters into a vicious take down and a rope-assisted big boot that takes Kidd to the outside. Barrett rams him into the ring and rolls him back in. Tyson rolls him up for a quick two count, but Barrett snaps off the Winds of Change side slam, then the roaring elbow he calls "The Souvenir" puts Kidd down for the three count. No serious Nexus chants, so last week's match with Gabriel was probably a coincidence given their history in Nexus.
Winner: Wade Barrett
- The exclusive interview with Jerry Lawler is next...
- Michael Cole in the ring, talking about how miraculous Lawler's recovery has come along given the serious circumstances two weeks ago. He introduces Lawler to a standing ovation, who appreciates the introduction, and mentions his voice is still a bit raspy, and admits that all he remembers from a couple weeks ago is the first segment with Bret Hart, and thought when he woke up, he was still in Aruba with his girlfriend instead of a hospital. He notes how overwhelming the response has been to his recovery, and thanks everyone from the bottom of his heart for the support. Cole asks about when Jerry will return. Lawler admits the transition from 2 to 3 hours was difficult, and leaves his return up to the doctors, but he will take the first flight out to Raw the moment he's cleared. Cole signs off with a congratulations to Lawler and a standing ovation from the crowd as we go into the next match...
- WWE Rewind recaps the tag match with Orton and Sheamus beating Ziggler and Del Rio, then we get another break once everyone's made their entrance...
World Champion Sheamus, Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio v. Alberto Del Rio, David Otunga & Ricardo Roderiguez
We come back mid-match as Sheamus throws Otunga over the rope. Del Rio and Roderiguez try and pull Otunga down, but Sheamus flies over the rope on Otunga, followed by dives from Mysterio and Cara onto Del Rio and Roderiguez. Sin Cara and Roderiguez get tagged in, and Cara snaps off an arm drag on the announcer, but Del Rio sneaks in a shot on Sin Cara. Roderiguez with a shot and tags in Del Rio, who lays in shots to Sin Cara and a vicious kick for two. Roderiguez tags back in and tries to remove the mask, but Sin Cara kicks him off and tags in Mysterio, as Del Rio comes in. Shots to Del Rio, then a crossbody for two. Del Rio charges, gets drop toehold into the corner, but counters with an enziguri for a close two count as Rey tried to go up top. Otunga in with some shots as the Prime Time Players look on backstage. Otunga tags Ricardo in, who lays in on Mysterio. Del Rio tags back in and nails another enziguri for another two count. Chinlock on Mysterio, who struggles out with elbows, Del Rio tries a sunset flip, but Rey counters into a dropkick. Hot tag to Sheamus and Otunga, who gets bowled over with a shoulder block and a knee lift from Sheamus. Sheamus tries for the Brogue Kick, but Otunga tags out to Ricardo, who's scared to death. Sheamus lays in on Ricardo, and blasts Del Rio off the apron. He holds Ricardo for Rey, who hits the 619 on Ricardo and hurricanranas Del Rio into the ring barrier. Sin Cara tags in and nails the top rope senton for three.
Winners: Sheamus, Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
- Post-match, Sheamus nails yet ANOTHER Brogue Kick on Otunga to make the crowd happy.
- We hear from Cena later on his elbow surgery and just how serious it is.
- We're back with more therapy and roleplaying with Dr. Shelby, Kane, and Bryan. His last bit of identity therapy involves Daniel (vegan) eating a pasta and meatball dinner, and Kane eating a salad, to "walk a mile int the other's shoes." Kane lets out a satisfied belch after the salad. Daniel looks repugnant at eating the meatball, seems okay