— CZW’s debut on live PPV, which was scheduled for October 11th is now off. The show will now take place on October 10th and will air on iPPV. CZW signed a deal for two live PPVs with InDemand several months ago with Steve Karel’s Stonecutter Media distributing but a number of factors have led to the company waiting to do the broadcasts, They also didn’t want to jump into live PPV without the proper advertising. There were thoughts that the December Cage of Death event would be a live PPV, but ROH has already announced their Final Battle show (which will air on PPV) for the same weekend. Due to that, the feeling is that it would put a hurting on the amount of advertising support CZW will receive from the PPV outlets. The company may opt to roll the dates with InDemand into 2016 and start fresh next year.
— Also, Nick Gage, who was set to headline Cage of Death, was taken into custody on September 4th for a parole violation. Gage was released earlier this year following serving time for a bank robbery conviction. There is no word on how much time he will have to serve, but this hurts CZW’s plans as they reportedly were planning a lot of major things around him.
— Here is the card for ROH’s All Star Extravaganza PPV, which is live on Friday night…
* ROH World Title Match: Champion Jay Lethal w/Truth Martini vs. Kyle O’Reilly
* ROH TV Title Match: Champion Jay Lethal w/Truth Martini vs. Bobby Fish
* ROH Tag Team Title Match: Champions The Addiction vs. The Kingdom w/Maria Kanellis vs. The Young Bucks
* #1 Contender’s Match: Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole vs. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles
* Best of 5 Series Match #3: ACH vs. Matt Sydal
* No DQ Match: Cedric Alexander w/Veda Scott vs. Moose w/Stokely Hathaway
* The Boys vs. Silas Young Becoming a Boy: Dalton Castle w/His Boys vs. Silas Young
* The Briscoes vs. ???