It was previously reported that Rey Mysterio will have a Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation themed entrance at TripleMania XXIII. Mysterio is a brand ambassador for Paramount Pictures in Latin America, and this promotional tie in is part of that contract. AAA announced today, via press release, that Paramount and AAA are collaborating on a unique cross-marketing campaign bringing a Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation theme to Triplemanía. Court Bauer, Executive Producer of Triplemanía XXIII had the following to say about the evemt
“The high octane thrills of Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation are a natural companion to the world of AAA where thisnday Rey Mysterio Jr. and Alberto El Patron face arguably their most impossible mission to date in their respective matches at Triplemanía. Expect to see some spectacular Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation elements throughout the pay-per-view, as AAA takes brand placement to the next level with Paramount Pictures.
TripleMania XXIII will be available on traditional US PPV, as well as on iPPV worldwide. The show takes place on August 9th, and you can find out if your cable company carries the show at this link. The show will be priced at $19.95 for SD and $29.95 for HD, and Matt Striker and Hugo Savinovich will provide English commentary for the show…
* Rey Mysterio vs. Myzteziz
* Hair vs. Hair: Alberto El Patron vs. Brian Cage
* Psycho Circus vs. Los Villanos
* Blue Demon Jr. and La Parka vs. El Mesias and Electro Shock
* Trios Tag Title Match: Champions Los Hell Brothers (Cibernetico, Averno and Chessman) vs. Jack Evans, Angelico & Fénix vs. Pentagon Jr., Hijo Del Fantasma & El Texano Jr.
* Dinastia, Drago, Goya Kong & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Daga, Mamba, Mini Psyco Clown and Sexy Star