During last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown, WWE confirmed that a triple threat Divas Championship match between champion Nikki Bella and challenger’s Paige and Naomi would take place at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
The WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, May 31st from Corpus Christi, Texas at the American Bank Center.
The event will air exclusively on the WWE Network and is the sixth of thirteen WWE pay-per-views in 2015.
Down below is the current card as of this writing:
* WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Seth Rollins © vs. Dean Ambrose
* Singles Match: Kevin Owens vs. John Cena
* Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. R-Truth vs. Rusev vs. King Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler.
* Tag Team Championship Elimination Chamber Match: New Day © vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro vs. The Ascension vs. Prime Time Players vs. Los Matadores.
* Triple Threat Divas Championship Match: Nikki Bella © vs. Paige vs. Naomi