​Dean Ambrose Pranks An Unsuspecting Member Of The Public (Video), Two New WWE Polls, More

0

WWE.com has added a new poll, asking their fans which Steve Austin podcast guest has been their favorite. The poll choices include Vince McMahon, Triple H, Paige, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar, Edge and Christian, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Mick Foley and AJ Styles. As of now, AJ Styles is leading the poll with 30% of the vote. Vince McMahon is in second place with 15% of the votes while Brock Lesnar is in third place with 13% and 10% for Triple H.

WWE.com also has a new poll, asking their fans if AJ Styles can beat John Cena without the help of Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. As of now, the fans have voted that “No. Styles needs his friends to win.” with 55% of the vote. The other 45% of fans voted, “Yes. The Phenomenal One can beat anyone one-on-one.”

Here is a new clip from this week’s edition of “Swerved”, featuring Dean Ambrose playing a prank on an unsuspecting member of the public where they play a mock game show.


Trending Stories