— As noted earlier, former WWE Superstar Carlito could be returning to WWE in the near future, according to former WWE creative team member Court Bauer and Mexican wrestling Konnan.
It’s no secret that WWE has been looking for a Hispanic star to help expand into that market, and Carlito could be the guy they are bringing in for that purpose.
Carlito was released from WWE back in 2010 after violating the WWE Wellness Policy and refusing to go to rehab. His last WWE television appearance was at the WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony, where his father Carlos Colon was inducted into the 2014 class.
Carlito has stayed busy in recent years, working primarily for his fathers World Wrestling Council (WWC) promotion in Puerto Rico, as well as other independent shows.
— According to SquaredCircleSirens.com, the following are some of the women’s wrestlers who tried out for WWE at the company’s tryout camp at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida this past weekend.
* WWE Tough Enough final 14 competitor Daria Berenato
* WWE Tough Enough top 40 finalist Danielle Kamela
* WWE Tough Enough top 40 finalist Samantha Sage
* Atlanta indie wrestler Katie Forbes, who has wrestled for SHINE and appeared on WWE TV as a Rosebud
* Crossfit athlete and track star Bianca Blair, who had a WWE tryout in March at the Arnold Classic
* Northeast indie wrestler Hannah St. Claire
* NBA dancer Yahne’ Coleman
* Indie personality and wrestler Brittany Baker
* Top indie wrestler Allysin Kay
* Indie wrestler Meagan “Aliya” Simone
* Nesfayia Watkins, who sent in a WWE Tough Enough audition tape
* Pro fitness competitor CJ Dunning
— The Dudley Boys spoke with Tom Phillips at the Toyota Center tonight, promising that they would win tonight at Night of Champions. WWE posted a link to the Facebook video via Twitter: