After looking through old posts lately, it made me think about which articles have reached more than any other. We appreciate the time & effort put in by our writers, and I wish we’d have kept work from the old site so the list would be bigger. There’s no rating/sorting system for users, so I figured it’d be interesting to do something like this. Excluded news reports. Included any writers work with over 7k views; but only 1-3 links per writer.
In future I’d like to make this an annual thing if our users like it (eg. Most Viewed Articles of 2019). Would prefer not to make it a competition, so there’ll be no ranking or opinions on other’s work. I may edit old articles if the spacing is weird and/or pics & vids are broken. If for any reason a writer is unhappy with what I’ve done here, email ([email protected]) and let me know your thoughts. This should be a platform for writers to promote their work, and a hub for users to check out classics. Of course some may lose relevance overtime. Listed in alphabetical order to ensure no favouritism.
What do you think? Terrible idea? Good idea? Let us know what types of articles you’d like to see in future, and I’m sure one of our writers would be happy to take on the challenge! Any articles with a (*) next to it shows they were made this year.
- (Staple) – 10 Acts That Need The “Reset” Button Badly* – 25k+
- (Dunning) – 100 Wrestlers Who Died Before Their Time* – 33k+
- (Absler) – 5 Wrestling Tag Teams That Hated Each Other In Real Life – 9k+
- (Absler) – A Note To Sexy Star- Unprofessionalism At Its Finest – 7k+
- (Kaye) – All In is Being Handled All Wrong* – 8k+
- (Mango) – Alternate Opponents for Triple H at WrestleMania 33 – 18k+
- (Mango) – Dolph Ziggler’s New Gimmick is Perfect – 14k+
- (DaCosta) – John Cena & Roman Reigns Blow The Cobwebs Off An Era That Never Should’ve Went Away – 11k+
- (Staple) – Summerslam 2018 Review and Match Ratings* – 23k+
- (Dunning) – The Brock Bubble Is Close To Bursting Point* – 13k+
- (Dunning) – The Top 10 Most Popular Wrestlers Of All Time. – 33k+
- (Mango) – What are WWE’s Plans for Luke Harper at WrestleMania 33? – 17k+
- (Kaye) – Where Does Impact Wrestling Go From Here? – 11k+
- (Staple) – WrestleMania 34 Review and Match Ratings* – 28k+
- (Absler) – WWE VS. CHRIS BENOIT: A LEGEND ERASED FROM HISTORY – 7k+
Thanks for supporting us.