Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
WWE MAIN EVENT
- Mojo Rawley defeated a jobber.
- Cedric Alexander defeated Eric Young.
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair beat The IIconics by submission. After the match, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir attacked everyone.
- AOP attacked Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder, which stopped them from having their scheduled title match.
- Humberto Carrillo defeated Karl Anderson by pinfall. It was announced later that Carrillo will face AJ Styles next week for the United States Championship.
- Bobby Lashley beat No Way Jose by submission. Lana said she’s filed for divorce from Rusev.
- Seth Rollins defeated Andrade by disqualification after Lucha House Party attacked. Rollins and Andrade fought alongside each other and said they’d get back in the ring again together sometime down the road to settle the score.
- Buddy Murphy knocked on Aleister Black’s door to pick a fight with him. Black didn’t come around in time. Murphy beat Akira Tozawa by pinfall. Then, backstage, Black and Murphy had a stare down.
- Erick Rowan squashed a jobber named Alex Malcolm by pinfall.
- Triple H came out during the Kevin Owens vs. Drew McIntyre match and it awkwardly just ended during a commercial break, with McIntyre leaving. Triple H then cut a promo, appealing to Owens and trying to get him on Team NXT’s side. Raw superstars then attacked the NXT wrestlers who were ringside and The Undisputed ERA attacked Owens.
- Paul Heyman announced that the WWE Championship match at Survivor Series will be No Holds Barred.
- Asuka beat Natalya by pinfall.
- The Viking Raiders fought Randy Orton and Ricochet and the match ended in a no-contest when SmackDown and NXT stars came out for a brawl.
- Becky Lynch opened the show with a challenge that was answered by Rhea Ripley. They fought to a no-contest as Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke attacked both of them.
- Ricochet jumped Kona Reeves and replaced him in a match against Matt Riddle, which Riddle won by pinfall. Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, Roderick Strong and Finn Balor were all part of a post-match brawl, which Riddle stood tall in.
- Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly beat The Revival by pinfall.
- Kay Lee Ray defeated Dakota Kai by pinfall. Women from Raw, NXT and SmackDown had another brawl after this match, with Nikki Cross left standing in the ring.
- The Viking Raiders defeated The Forgotten Sons by pinfall.
- Adam Cole beat Dominik Dijakovic in a ladder match to earn the advantage for his team at WarGames. Another brand supremacy brawl ended the show.
- Trent Seven defeated Kona Reeves by pinfall.
- A-Kid defeated Jack Starz.
- Jinny and Jazzy Gabert talked to Radzi about the women’s division, saying they’re talented, but they’re little girls. Piper Niven has never pinned her.
- Grizzled Young Veterans cut a promo on how they deserve a tag title opportunity and repercussions should be given to Imperium and Gallus.
- Jordan Devlin showed some of his highlights and said he’s an inspirational leader for the men and women on the roster.
- Ridge Holland defeated Oliver Carter by pinfall. Ashton Smith came out to check on Carter after the match. Later, backstage, Noam Dar made fun of them for losing and Smith challenged Dar to a match for next week.
- Alexander Wolfe defeated Ilja Dragunov in a No Disqualification by pinfall due to interference from Imperium.
WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- This episode was a lot of talking that led into someone else talking and some matches happening out of all that mic work.
- Roman Reigns opened the doors for Raw and NXT to come in for war.
- Sasha Banks and Team SmackDown called out the other 2 brands to set up a triple threat where Rhea Ripley pinned Charlotte Flair to beat her and Banks. Raw and SmackDown fought after the match while NXT stood and watched.
- Sami Zayn debuted the new Intercontinental Championship.
- After a promo segment, The Undisputed ERA beat The New Day and Heavy Machinery by pinfall. Then, Roderick Strong, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura fought for a bit until Zayn beat Strong and Styles away with a chair.
- The O.C. cut an anti-Chicago, pro-Survivor Series promo.
- Daniel Bryan and The Miz had a verbal spat about how The Miz always brings out the best in Bryan and he wanted to slap some sense into him with MizTV last week, but Bryan always disrespects him. This led to a match which ended when The Fiend attacked Bryan.
- Bayley attacked Shayna Baszler from behind.
- King Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode beat Roman Reigns, Mustafa Ali and Shorty G by pinfall.
- Superstars from Raw, NXT and SmackDown ended the night with a big brawl.
NEWS, RUMORS AND MISCELLANEOUS OTHER INFORMATION
- Oney Lorcan requested his release from WWE.
- There is speculation Kairi Sane may want to leave WWE, too.
- Jordan Myles was officially released from his contract.
- AEW announced Bash at the Beach coming in January, but now, it seems there may be a legal dispute over the trademark to the old WCW event.
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!