Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
WWE MAIN EVENT
- Natalya defeated Sarah Logan
- Mojo Rawley defeated Cedric Alexander
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- After a long segment of Seth Rollins trying to apologize to Kevin Owens, KO not buying into AOP’s request for a tag team match against Rollins/Owens, Rollins and AOP leaving, then Lana coming out for a promo, Owens had a rematch with Bobby Lashley from the previous night’s Starrcade. Owens won by DQ after AOP attacked him. Then, Rusev violated his restraining order again in a repeat of the past 2 things he’s done and attacked Lashley. However, the security didn’t bother arresting him and instead, they arrested Lashley and Lana, because “they do things different in the state of Tennessee.”
- Drew McIntyre defeated Akira Tozawa by pinfall in a match that very much reminded you for another week that Tozawa is shorter, as if you didn’t know that. McIntyre then complained that everyone in the locker room complains and invited Randy Orton to come out so he could complain about him. They rambled and The O.C. interrupted to say they don’t like Orton, so McIntyre straight-up just left. O.C. attacked Orton and he was saved by Rey Mysterio, Ricochet and Humberto Carrillo, but afterward, he said while he appreciated the help, he didn’t need it.
- Aleister Black defeated Tony Nese by pinfall.
- Andrade beat Eric Young by pinfall.
- R-Truth lost the 24/7 Championship to Kyle Busch. He then won it back later in the night, but that was only on YouTube and not part of the Raw broadcast.
- Erick Rowan beat No Way Jose by pinfall.
- The Kabuki Warriors defeated Charlotte Flair by pinfall in a handicap match.
- The Viking Raiders squashed two jobbers named Mark Sterling and Mitchell Lyon.
- The O.C. defeated Humberto Carrillo, Rey Mysterio and Ricochet by pinfall. Orton then RKO’d AJ Styles to end the show.
- Killian Dain defeated Pete Dunne by pinfall.
- Shayna Baszler beat Xia Li by submission.
- The Forgotten Sons defeated Adrian Alanis and Leon Ruff by pinfall.
- Mia Yim and Dakota Kai brawled. They will face each other next week. During that fight, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir attacked Rhea Ripley. In two weeks, Ripley will face Baszler for the NXT Women’s Championship.
- Matt Riddle defeated Kassius Ohno by pinfall.
- Cameron Grimes attacked Raul Mendoza and replaced him in a match against Kushida, which Kushida won by pinfall.
- Keith Lee, Dominik Dijakovic and Tommaso Ciampa beat The Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly and Roderick Strong) by pinfall when Lee pinned Cole. Finn Balor attacked everyone during the match, but Lee took him out. Regal ended the night by announcing that Ciampa, Lee and Balor will fight next week and the winner will face Cole for the NXT Championship on December 18th.
- Toni Storm defeated Killer Kelly by pinfall. Kay Lee Ray attacked Storm after the match until Piper Niven ran her off. Niven offered Storm a helping hand, but Storm refused it.
- South Wales Subculture think they’re worthy of being the No. 1 contenders for the tag titles.
- The Hunt (Wild Boar and Primate) defeated The Outliers (Dorian Mak and Riddick Moss) by pinfall.
- Jordan Devlin defeated A-Kid by pinfall.
- Joseph Conners defeated Ligero and Travis Banks by pinfall.
- Kassius Ohno said Tyler Bate made him lose sight of why he came to NXT UK in the first place, which was to show the authentic style of British/European wrestling. From hereon out, the Knockout Artist takes a back seat to the Wrestling Genius.
- In a contract signing, it was decided that Gallus will defend the tag titles against Imperium, Ilja Dragunov will face Alexander Wolfe in a No DQ match and Joe Coffey will face WALTER at TakeOver: Blackpool II. Dragunov was attacked by Imperium following the contract signing and they put him through the table.
WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- The Miz cut a promo on wanting to get to the bottom of Daniel Bryan’s disappearance since The Fiend had attacked him. Bray Wyatt then volunteered The Miz to take his place at TLC and threatened Maryse and The Miz’s kids. The Miz was attacked backstage by Wyatt and later, it was announced that The Miz will face Wyatt for the Universal Championship at TLC.
- Alexa Bliss beat Mandy Rose by pinfall.
- Drake Maverick hit on Dana Brooke some more in catering. Elias sang another song making fun of him, so Maverick hit the ring and called Elias out for a fight. Elias easily toyed with Maverick and even spanked him.
- The Revival won a Fatal 4-Way elimination match (against Mustafa Ali and Shorty G, Lucha House Party and Heavy Machinery) to earn a shot at The New Day’s tag titles for TLC.
- Sheamus was hyped some more for his upcoming return.
- Lacey Evans beat Haley Jones by pinfall. Sasha Banks then came out and set up Evans for an attack from behind by Bayley.
- Roman Reigns beat Dolph Ziggler by pinfall. After the match, Ziggler and King Corbin and their cronies attacked Reigns, handcuffed him to the ring post and poured dog food all over him.
WWE 205 LIVE
- Angel Garza defeated Raul Mendoza by pinfall.
- Tony Nese defeated Trent Newman by pinfall.
- Lio Rush beat Danny Burch by disqualification after Garza attacked Rush.
NEWS, RUMORS AND MISCELLANEOUS OTHER INFORMATION
- John Morrison has finally been officially confirmed to be returning to WWE.
- The NXT Year-End Awards for 2019 are open for voting.
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!