Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
WWE MAIN EVENT
- Deonna Purrazzo defeated Sarah Logan
- Cedric Alexander defeated Shelton Benjamin
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- A promo/fight segment started the show between Seth Rollins, Buddy Murphy and AOP vs. Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe and The Viking Raiders. That helped set up a tag team title match for later.
- Andrade retained the United States Championship over Rey Mysterio in a ladder match heavily due to Zelina Vega’s interference.
- Humberto Carrillo returned to attack Andrade.
- Aleister Black one-shotted a jobber with a Black Mass and beat him by pinfall.
- Ricochet came out to confront Brock Lesnar during a Paul Heyman promo segment and show he isn’t scared. Lesnar kicked Ricochet in the balls.
- Randy Orton and Drew McIntyre fought to a no-contest after The O.C. attacked them. They teamed up to fight them off, but Orton dropped McIntyre with an RKO. McIntyre then said that he underestimated the RKO out of nowhere, but at Royal Rumble, he’s going to kick Randy’s head off and win.
- Becky Lynch beat Kairi Sane by submission. Asuka attacked Lynch after the match to send a statement.
- Seth Rollins and Buddy Murphy won the Raw Tag Team Championship titles from The Viking Raiders by pinfall.
- The Street Profits had another Weekend Update parody.
- Erick Rowan defeated Matt Hardy by pinfall.
- The Singh Brothers tried to win the 24/7 Championship from Mojo Rawley, but he’s not running away like R-Truth and others did. He took them out and casually walked away.
- Bobby Lashley and Lana defeated Rusev and Liv Morgan by pinfall.
- Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament Round 2 Match: Grizzled Young Veterans defeated The Undisputed ERA (Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly) by pinfall
- Toni Storm defeated Io Shirai by disqualification. Bianca Belair had attacked both of them. Rhea Ripley came out for a fight, too, and by the end of all this, it was Storm standing in the ring holding the NXT Women’s Championship to tease Worlds Collide.
- Finn Balor defeated Joaquin Wilde by pinfall.
- Shayna Baszler defeated Shotzi Blackheart by submission.
- Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament Round 2 Match: The Broserweights defeated Imperium (Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner) by pinfall.
- Keith Lee won the North American Championship from Roderick Strong by pinfall.
- WALTER was presented with the new NXT UK Championship (the belt is the same outside of the WWE logo in the center replaced with an NXT logo). He then cut a promo about getting revenge on The Undisputed ERA at Worlds Collide.
- Jordan Devlin defeated Ligero by pinfall to earn a spot in the Worlds Collide Fatal 4-Way for the Cruiserweight Championship.
- Travis Banks defeated The Brian Kendrick by pinfall to earn a spot in the Worlds Collide Fatal 4-Way for the Cruiserweight Championship.
- Ilja Dragunov defeated Josh Morrell by pinfall.
WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- Roman Reigns and The Usos defeated King Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode by pinfall
- Lacey Evans was interviewed by Michael Cole. She spoke about wanting to be a good role model and so forth. Then, Bayley attacked her.
- Dana Brooke and Carmella were being interviewed about the Royal Rumble and the fight between Lacey Evans and Bayley made its way into interrupting that.
- Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs. Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville) was immediately thrown out as Bayley and Evans continued to fight and went into the ring to disrupt the match.
- Braun Strowman and Elias defeated Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro by pinfall
- John Morrison defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall.
- The Fiend stood tall at the end of a contract signing for his strap match against Daniel Bryan. He then stabbed himself in the hand so he could sign the contract with his blood.
WWE 205 LIVE
- Tyler Breeze defeated Ariya Daivari by pinfall.
- The Brian Kendrick defeated Danny Burch by pinfall.
- Tony Nese defeated Lio Rush by count-out.
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!