Ryan Satin of FOX Sports shared the rules and pool of stars that are available to be picked by Raw or SmackDown during this year’s Draft.
The Draft starts on Friday’s SmackDown and the second night will be this Monday on Raw.
- Stephanie McMahon will announce draft picks for Raw and SmackDown.
- More than 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars and Tag Teams have been placed into The 2020 WWE Draft
- Since Friday Night SmackDown is a two-hour show and Monday Night RAW is a three-hour show, for every two picks SmackDown has, RAW will get three picks
- Tag Teams still count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network (in conjunction with WWE Officials) wants to pick one Superstar from the team
- Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and be able to “sign” with the brand of their choosing