WWE 2K20 has received a lot of negative feedback from fans regarding bugs and glitches that made the game nearly unplayable.
It’s so bad to the point that PlayStation is offering refunds to fans who want their money back after buying the game.
On Friday, 2K Games issued the following patch notes:
Patch Notes: Nov. 1, 2019
WWE 2K20 patch 1.02 is now live on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
The patch addresses reported concerns regarding the following issues and we expect to roll out additional patches in the near future to address additional concerns:
* Gameplay and Controls
* Graphics and Clipping
* Hair Physics
* Hit detection and aiming
* Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
* Referee actions
* Onscreen button prompts
* Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
* Crashes and Freezing
* Image downloads
* Entrances and attires
* Universe mode editing and saving
* Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
* Commentary and sound effects
* Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag