Credit: Frank Rapp & Prowrestling.net
The WWE was back in Bangor for the first time since 2012. This was their first time at the new Cross Insurance Center. It was about half full I would say. Pretty disappointing since in 2012 they had a complete sellout and that was at their old building, which is now completely gone. The main event that night was CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler. I guess Punk can sell tickets. They really need him back, but that’s just my two cents.
1. R-Truth beat Titus O’Neil. The Wyatt Family attacked R-Truth after the match.
2. Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio and Cesaro in a Triple Threat to retain the United States Title.
3. Nikki Bella and Diva’s Champ Paige beat Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes.
4. The Uso’s beat Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. The Wyatt’s attacked the Uso’s during there entrance.
5. The Great Khali beat Damien Sandow in a Fan’s choice match. It could either be a dance off or a match. It was a match. God, Khali is one ugly man. Sandow must have pissed off Triple H to lose to Khali.
6. Rusev beat Big E by submission.
7. John Cena best Bray Wyatt in a Bangor Street Fight. Bray really took it to Cena by hitting him with chairs, stairs, and the microphone. Harper and Rowan interfered, but the Uso’s made the save and ran them off to the back.
The best part of the night for me was when my step daughter caught John Cena’s armband when he threw it into the crowd after the show. Overall, it was a good show.