Here are the full results for the episode of AEW Dynamite airing on September 13, 2023.
AEW Dynamite Results (9/13/2023)
#1. [International Championship] Jon Moxley (c) vs. Big Bill (w/ Ricky Starks) – Winner: Jon Moxley via submission
– Roderick Strong is about to give an interview, but Adam Cole interrupts by saying this is a terrible idea with his neck. Roddy sarcastically says that now he cares about his neck. The Kingdom has his back and he is a wrestling legend.
– Tony Schiavone is on hand to unveil a masterpiece. Don Callis and Konosuke Takeshita walk to the ring. Callis says they just beat Kenny Omega twice in one week, show some respect. They have been celebrating and he has learned a lot about Japanese culture, and when you’re as good as Takeshita is, you become an ace. After beating Omega twice, you’re better than an ace, you’re an Alpha.
Beating Kenny twice isn’t enough. Now, they want to break his heart. The next target of the Don Callis family is Kota Ibushi. They aren’t just going to beat Ibushu. They are going to butcher him. Skin him. Burn him. And Don will love the fact that while they are splilling Ibushi’s blood, he is going to be at home helpless, watching, like the pathetic cuck he is.
– Backstage, Bryan Danielson & Claudio Castagnoli challenges Ricky Starks and Big Bill to a tag team match at Collision. Just as Claudio is about to say something about his ROH World title match against Eddie Kingston, Fenix gets in Moxley’s face, before he is dragged away by security. They have an International title match next week.
– Orange Cassidy shows up during Hook’s interview to let him know he has nothing to be angry about. He has no tape all over him, and he has a title. Hook says Cassidy was a great champion. OC shows his gratitude with a fist bump and a thanks, man.
#2. [AEW Women’s #1 Contender] Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose vs. Britt Baker vs. Toni Storm – Winner: Toni Storm
– Saraya congratulates her baby girl for the win. But she lost everything in the past year, including her mind. You know what? She’s also going to lose at Grand Slam, and will be left with nothing.
– Le Sex Gods are here to let us know that next week at Grand Slam, for the first time ever, they will go one-on-one, Chris Jericho vs. Sammy Guevara. They have been together through everything. They want to show us a package of some of their highlights. Chris Jericho congratulates Sammy for everything over the past four years. He thanks him for that, and isn’t here to do the typical wrestling thing of talking trash. Sammy thanks him for changing his life. Without Chris Jericho, there is no AEW.
Chris Jericho thinks that Guevara has done very well, but he isn’t ready to beat him yet. Sammy says that’s exactly why he needs to, because Jericho does not respect him like he does. And when they are done, they are going to hug, make up, and go win some tag team titles. Jericho says next week, he is going to give him the match of his life. He is going to punch him harder than he has ever punched anyone, and he expects the same.
– MJF thinks Roderick Strong is faking his neck injury. If he makes it past Samoa Joe, he will tear his head off. As for Samoa Joe, he isn’t afraid of him. It’s about the size of the fight in the dog, and this Pitbull has a whole lot of bite. He promises Joe that if he wrestles him, he will choke him out. MJF cuts a vintage TNA Scott Steiner math promo on Samoa Joe. Wow. You can’t argue with that.
#3. ‘Hangman’ Adam Page vs. Brian Cage (w/ Prince Nana) – Winner: Hangman Page
Page tells Strickland that he has no balls. Swerve says if he thinks this will get resolved tonight, he is as dumb as these Cincinnati people. He wants Page in his hometown at Wrestle Dream. But he and the Mogul Embassy will make sure he isn’t comfortable on the way. Brian Cage attacks him from behind. As Prince Nana dances, the Young Bucks show up to take out Cage with Superkick Party, before inviting Nana to the party as well.
Daniel Garcia is offered a spot in the Don Callis family, but he responds by shaking his hips before walking away, which Don can only say is “money”.
#4. Darby Allin & Nick Wayne vs. Matt Menard & Angelo Parker – Winners: Allin & Wayne
– Christian Cage tells the audience to shut up and sit down. He was on Nick Wayne’s mom’s Instagram account, and she doesn’t post enough bikini pics for his liking, but he asked for a special request on the side. It’s embarrassing that people keep reminding him of the loss at All In. He didn’t lose that match, his tag team partner did. So at Grand Slam, let’s have Sting & Darby Allin vs. himself & Luchasaurus. If they have the balls, he will see them in New York City.
#5. [Grand Slam Final Tournament] Roderick Strong (w/ The Kingdom) vs. Samoa Joe – Winner: Samoa Joe
Samoa Joe says he is coming to MJF’s backyard to take everything, kid. Everything. He leaves. Just as Adam Cole arrives to talk to Roderick Strong, the latter sees him coming and falls to the mat to sell his so-called neck injury. The doctors see to and place him on a gurney. While Adam Cole is distracted, Samoa Joe grabs him from behind and chokes him out. Thanks for joining us.
AEW Dynamite Results (9/13/2023)