— UPDATE: TMZ.com has posted some of the audio of Hogan on Stern, which you can listen to below…
— ORIGINAL: According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan has been on Howard Stern this morning, discussing his sex tape. Here are the details he dropped about the tape…
* The tape was done six years ago.
* He was still married to Linda at the time.
* Hulk says she drove him to have sex outside the marriage because she was so verbally and emotionally abusive to him.
* The woman in the video was Heather Clem, wife of Bubba The Love Sponge.
* Bubba gave Hulk his blessing to have sex with her.
* Hulk admitted his performance wasn’t exactly “tip-top”
* He is working to find out who released the tape, and will press charges.
* Finally, he says he didn’t know he was being recorded.
Here is the TMZ.com article:
Hulk Hogan just appeared on the Howard Stern show … and admitted the woman in his sex tape is the estranged wife of his best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge … who gave Hulk his blessing to nail her.
Hulk spilled his guts to Stern … saying Bubba — a nationally syndicated radio DJ — allowed Hogan to have sex with Heather Clem six years ago.
During the interview, Hogan says he was still married to Linda at the time of the sex tape … but says she drove him to have sex outside the marriage because she was so verbally and emotionally abusive to him.
Hulk also admitted his performance wasn’t exactly tip top.
Hogan says he’s working with officials to find out who released the tape … because he swears he didn’t know he was being recorded … and vows to press charges against the perpetrator.