UPDATE x 2: Here are some additional **SPOILERS** from tonight’s TNA iMPACT! Wrestling TV tapings:
* Word is that TNA is considering using some form of LAX this week.
* Bruce Prichard is expected to be a heel manager and will likely be involved with one of the company’s top stars.
* Laredo Kid and Garza Jr. are both working the iMPACT! Wrestling TV tapings this week. They will be representing the CRASH lucha libre promotion. You can see a pic below of Laredo Kid and Garza Jr. in front of the new TNA iMPACT! Wrestling logo:
— Roberto Figueroa (@RJ_Figueroa) March 2, 2017
UPDATE: Here are some more details on talent who may or may not appear at this week’s TNA iMPACT! Wrestling tapings. The TV tapings begin tonight and run through Sunday.
* Brooke “Ms Tessmacher’ Adams recently returned to TNA after the birth of her son. She said that she would not work this week’s tapings but it’s unknown if she’s still on the roster or not.
* Kongo Kong and Mario Bokara are set to appear at the tapings. Kong has worked for Juggle Championship Wrestling and Jeff Jarrett’s GFW with a face-painted wildman gimmick. Bokara is a Wrestlepro regular and has also appeared for OVW.
* It’s believed that Magnus will appear at the tapings in some role.
* TNA reached out to Low Ki about a return but a deal doesn’t appear to have been made.
ORIGINAL: According to sources, the following talents will be at this week’s TNA tapings…
* Konnan: TNA and Konnan’s CRASH in Mexico are trying to work together.
* Karen Jarrett: She’s expected to be a big part of this week’s TV tapings in an on camera role.
* Bruce Prichard: as previously reported in both an on-air and backstage role.
* Kevin Matthews and Fallah Bah: They are regulars with WrestlePro in New Jersey.
* TNA is reportedly interested in former ROH star Donovan Dijak.
* There should be some other talents from the Northeast booked as well, but names have not been confirmed.