It was reported over the weekend that Bruce Prichard is slated to make his return to the WWE as an employee while working on the creative team for the company starting on Monday. Prichard will work in a top position on the creative team.
Conrad Thompson, who co-hosts the popular podcast Something To Wrestle, confirmed to Wrestling Inc that they will be honoring all of their current live show commitments, “no matter what.” As of this writing, there’s no word yet on the future of the podcast.
Here is the full list of upcoming Something To Wrestle live shows
* March 1st – Montville, CT
* March 9th – Crown Point, IN
* March 10th – Cleveland, OH
* March 22nd – Sydney, Australia
* March 23rd – Melbourne, Australia
* March 24th – Brisbane, Australia
* April 6th – New York City, NY
* April 8th – Brooklyn, NY