WWE.com has posted a new poll, asking their fans which World Champion will lose their title first. As of this writing, 70% of the fans have voted for Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. The other 30% of the votes go to current WWE Champion AJ Styles. WWE tweeted out the following photo gallery to celebrate former WWE “Diva” Layla’s birthday today:
— WWE (@WWE) June 25, 2018
If the photo gallery doesn’t load above, you can click here to view it. The link will pop up in a new window.
When he was asked how close NJPW was to selling out their G1 Special at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, CA, Dave Meltzer responded with the following:
Not close to being sold out https://t.co/2Cc5EkwAQu
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) June 25, 2018