PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla) recently announced Flamita will be unable to wrestle at their “Hand of Doom” event. Laredo Kid will team with Rey Horus to take on LAX (Santana & Ortiz).
Here are the following matches for the January 18th Hand of Doom event, which takes place at the Globe Theater in Los Angeles, California, and marks the first event of the new year for the promotion:
– Jeff Cobb vs. Trevor Lee for the PWG title
– The Rascalz vs. Best Friends for the PWG tag team titles
– Singles Match: Flip Gordon vs. Bandido
– Tag Team Match: LAX vs. Laredo Kid & Rey Horus
– Singles Match: Jonathan Gresham vs. Robbie Eagles
– Singles Match: Puma King vs. DJZ
– Singles Match: Brody King vs. Jungle Boy
Flamita will be unable to wrestle at Hand of Doom. Laredo Kid makes his PWG debut teaming with Rey Horus against LAX!
— PWG (@OfficialPWG) December 30, 2018