A reunion of Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers, the Fantastics, has been added to the first-ever Mid-South Legends Fanfest, promoted by Traditional Championship Wrestling. The event takes place on WrestleMania weekend, at the The Sigur Center (8245 W. Judge Perez Drive) in Chalmette, Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans. The event happens on April 4, the Friday before WrestleMania.
They join a group of names that includes Cowboy Bill Watts, Jim Cornette, Bobby Eaton, Dennis Condrey, Bill Dundee, Robert Gibson, Ricky Morton, “Mr. Olympia” Jerry Stubbs, Mr. Wrestling II, Danny Hodge, Luke Williams, Porkchop Cash, Kamala, Dark Journey and more. So Cal Val will be the hostess.
There will be events all day from 9 AM until that night, including autograph sessions, a Q&A with Jim Cornette & The Midnight Express & Bill Dundee & The Rock N’ Roll Express and a Q&A with Cornette and Watts.
The Platinum VIP ticket costs $149. It features early admission, two autographs of each talent, both Q&As, an exclusive morning “coffee talk” with the stars, an exclusive Cajun Dinner with the stars, a Fanfest program, a fanfest t-shirt, a ringside seat for a TCW live event that night and a DVD set of all of the events. There is a $99 Gold VIP which gives access to all events but not the autograph sessions. Public admission is $19, but you can’t get in until 10 AM. VIPS get in at 9 AM.
Here’s the lineup for the “Battle Lines” event at 7:30 PM:
– JYD Memorial Cup Battle Royal featuring talent from eight different promotions.
– “The Empire” (Matt Riviera, Tim Storm and Greg Anthony)managed by “Dark Journey” vs. Tommy Dreamer, Americos and Scott Phoenix
– Former WWE and TNA star “The Pope” Elijah Burke vs. Steve Anthony
– Chris Adonis (fka Masterpiece Chris Masters) vs. Lance Hoyt
– Mickie James vs. Angelina Love
– Bill Dundee vs King Shane Williams
– The Rock and Roll Express in action.
There will be separate tickets for the TCW event available.