WWE has released their 2021 proxy statement that reveals the full salaries for Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, Triple H (Paul Levesque), Nick Khan, and Vince McMahon, among others.
You can check out the full salary listing and details below:
* Vince McMahon earned $5,051,547 in 2021, along with another $13.8 million in stock dividends. That includes $1.4 million in salary, $1,671,260 in stock awards, $1,960,000 in bonuses based on company performance and $20,287 in other compensation.
* WWE President Nick Khan earned $5,706,871, based on $1.2 million in salary, $1,814,470 in stock awards, $2,660,000 in bonuses based on company performance and $32,401 in other revenue.
* Triple H earned $2,841,544, based on $730,000 in salary, $583,523 in stock awards, $511,000 in bonuses based on company performance and $1,017,021 in other revenue.
* Stephanie McMahon earned $2,592,205, based on $730,000 in salary, $583,523 in stock awards, $511,000 in her bonus based on profit goals and $767,682 in other revenue.
* WWE CFO Frank Riddick earned $6,636,557. This includes an over $5 million signing bonus from November.
* Shane McMahon earned $1,313,823 through his talent contract. He only had one match last year at WrestleMania, so it would be for that, merchandise and royalties. He’s not an executive in the company and sold all of his stock.