It was announced on Friday’s SmackDown that The Miz will defend the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Cody Rhodes in a Fatal 4-Way Match this Sunday at Night of Champions.
With the addition of the match, all six titles will be at stake at Night of Champions. The United States Championship Match will be set on the pre-show when the winner of a battle royal advances to the pay-per-view to challenge Antonio Cesaro.
* WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena
* WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler
* WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
* WWE Divas Champion Layla vs. Kaitlyn
* Pre-Show Battle Royal to name No. 1 Contender to WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro
eWrestlingNews.com will again set the standards for live coverage of a WWE pay-per view as we present free play-by-play of tonight’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per view! It all goes down like this. At 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time tonight, the main pages of the website will re-direct you to our live coverage center. There you will find information on tonight’s coverage. Live play-by-play updates will begin with the pre show. From there we will go right into the PPV and have updates every 1 minute until the conclusion of the pay-per view. Most websites tend to wait until a match is completed before posting one update. Not us. We will be posting updates every 1 minute from the beginning of the pay-per view until the very end. You will constantly be aware of what’s going on from start to finish. eWrestlingNews.com would like to ask you, the visitors, to tell anyone you know who is a pro wrestling fan to check out our free live play-by-play coverage of the WWE Night of Champions PPV tonight. We will be working very hard, so we hope to have a good turn out tonight. It all starts live, tonight, right here at eWrestlingNews.com at 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time.