As feared, ROH Women’s Champion Deonna Purrazzo won’t be available on April 1st for Supercard of Honor due to her Impact Wrestling commitments. Tony Khan has therefore announced an Interim Championship match, with the winner facing Purrazzo at a later date.
The match will be between AEW star Mercedes Martinez and Willow Nightingale, who competed for the title at ROH Final Battle against Rok-C before the latter lost the belt to Deonna Purrazzo on her way to WWE.
You can check out the updated ROH Supercard Of Honor lineup below:
- Alex Zayne vs Swerve Strickland
- Jay Lethal vs Lee Moriarty
- ROH Pure Championship – Josh Woods (c) vs Wheeler Yuta
- Interim ROH Women’s Championship – Mercedes Martinez vs Willow Nightingale
- ROH World Tag Team Championship – Briscoe Brothers (c) vs FTR
- Undisputed ROH World Championship – Bandido (c) vs Jonathan Gresham
ROH Supercard of Honor
Interim @ringofhonor Women’s World Title:@willowwrestles vs @RealMMartinez
Winner to Face Champion @DeonnaPurrazzo (Unavailable on Friday) at a Later Date
ROH tickets @ https://t.co/g7FvET2sJJ +
PPV @FiteTV & https://t.co/4Pv27o5BEX pic.twitter.com/bSCsDAWGnb
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 28, 2022