John Cena’s interview on the Steve Austin show was posted today, and you can check that out at this link. Here are some notes from the interview…
* He turns 37 in April and still feels like he can keep up with anyone in WWE.
* He admitted that WWE officials have created a “walking on eggshells” environment and wishes there was more positive reinforcement from management.
* Many WWE superstars are fearful for their jobs and are “not willing” to take the next step with their careers.
* He feels that WWE is on the cusp of having a true all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* There are big changes going on behind the scenes with how WWE will be presenting the product, moving towards more action and less talk.
* He talked about recently working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness photo shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.