Kay Lee Ray is the latest victim of a WWE name change.
During Tuesday night’s episode of WWE NXT 2.0, a new vignette aired for the now-former Kay Lee Ray and it was revealed that she’ll now be using the ring name of “Alba Fyre”.
It was announced in the vignette that Fyre must now resurrect her past. The segment featured fire and her trademark bat.
In recent weeks, we’ve seen several name changes in WWE. You can check out just a few of the changes below:
* Kacy Catanzaro is now known as Katana Chance.
* Raul Mendoza is now known as now Cruz Del Torio.
* WALTER is now known as Gunther.
* Pete Dunne is now known as Butch.
* Marcel Barthel is now known as Ludwig Kaiser.
* Austin Theory is now known as Theory.
* Tommaso Ciampa is now known as Ciampa.
* Raquel Gonzalez is now known as Raquel Rodriguez.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 27, 2022
In other news, Jinder Mahal’s gig on the ABC drama Big Sky has come to an end.
Mahal played the role of a cartel enforcer named “Dhruv” on the show and the character was killed off during an episode that aired on April 7th.
In a segment that featured “Dhruv” being involved in a confrontation with protagonist Jenny Hoyt (Katheryn Winnick) in a drug lab, the two fought and “Dhruv” died of an overdose when the powerful drug fentanyl was thrown in his face.