According to a report from Fightful, WWE had plans over the weekend for Keith Lee to be part of tonight’s RAW. The plans called for him to have “a match in the middle of the card.”
Lee has been off TV since January 11th, after his girlfriend Mia Yim tested positive for COVID-19. He missed the Royal Rumble and three weeks’ worth of RAW.
According to several new SEC filings that are posted on WWE’s corporate site, Vince and Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, WWE President Nick Khan, Kevin Dunn, and other top WWE executives have increased their shares of WWE stock after the Q4 financial report.
The increases are as follows, with value based on the stock price of $47.42:
* Vince McMahon: 19,875 additional shares (89,496 total, worth $4.243 million)
* Stephanie McMahon: 5,644 additional shares (82,042 total, worth $3.89 million)
* Triple H: 5,644 additional shares (87,046 total, worth $4.128 million)
* Nick Khan: 15,130 additional shares (15,130 total, worth $717,464)
* Kevin Dunn: 7,552 additional shares (81,411 total, worth $3.86 million)