— With less than two weeks until WrestleMania 28, we are going to become insanely busy during the next few weeks. We realize a lot of you only visit the site on Monday and Tuesday for backstage RAW/SD news but you’ll want to check back in often as we head towards and beyond ‘Mania. There will likely be 35+ posts per day so if you want to keep up with all the backstage news, you’ll need to check back in numerous times on a daily basis. That includes the weekend, etc. Thanks for your continued support of the website. You guys are the best and we couldn’t do this without you!
— Layla received high marks for her return to the ring, following her ACL repair surgery. Word is that she was using some lucha based moves that people had not seen her use before. She has been working very hard over the last few weeks down in FCW to get herself prepared for a fulltime return. She will likely return after WrestleMania.
* Pre-show meet & greet with Ultimate Warrior before the 7:30 p.m. belltime.
* Ultimate Warrior in-ring promo during the show.
* Jerry Lawler special appearance.
* John Morrison (John Hennigan) vs. Finlay.
* Melina vs. TNA Knockout Velvet Sky.
* Matt Hardy (w/Reby Sky) vs. Matt Taven (w/Kasey Ray).
* Hale Collins vs. Vik Dalishus in a “Loser Leaves NEW” Poughkeepsie Street Fight.
* Six-man ladder match for the NEW Title. Already announced: NEW Champion Brian Anthony, Tommy Dreamer, and Cedric Alexander.