Partial Source: Pwinsider
Boxing legend Mike Tyson kicked off the WrestleReunion Pro Wrestling Superstars show last night in Los Angeles with Mick Foley. Foley went on to referee a match between The Steiner Brothers and The New Age Outlaws. The match saw “Road Dogg” and Billy Gunn defeat Rick and Scott.
Here are some other notes from last night’s show:
* Vader appeared during the opening match with Arik Royal vs. Adam Page and destroyed both wrestlers.
* Finlay defeated Colt Cabana in a “World of Sport Rules” match.
* Former WWE star Tajiri and ECW Original Mikey Whipwreck teamed up for the first time since 2001 and defeated the team of Caleb Konley & Cedrick Alexander.
* Tommy Dreamer was also in action, losing to Kevin Steen in a No DQ, No Count Out match. Raven appeared after the match and attacked both men.
* Former WWE Superstar David Hart Smith lost to ROH Champion Davey Richards.
* MMA legend and former WWE star Ken Shamrock was the special guest enforcing referee for the Legends Battle Royal, which was won by The Godfather. The Battle Royal also featured Matt Classic, Lanny Poffo, Rock Riddle, Carlos Colon, Gangrel, Jesse Hernandez, Mando Guerrero, Kevin Sullivan, Piloto Suicida, Tommy Dreamer, TNA’s Robbie E., Virgil, Greg Valentine, Konnan, Dan Severn, Jimmy Hart, Brutus Beefcake, a fan who won a contest and Raven.