Here are the full details released on the WWE’s new Performance Center, which was officially announced today…
* The WWE Performance Center is officially replacing the current NXT Developmental facility in Tampa, Florida. Triple H noted that, “WWE’s future is shifting their future to Orlando.”
* The new WWE Performance Center will be a 26,000-square-foot facility with space for seven rings, a training/workout center, physical therapy stations, a soundstage for editing and production, and a lounge area.
* WWE and Full Sail University will continue their relationship by having Full Sail students work alongside WWE professionals who are employed at the facility.
* The center will employ around 100 people, but only 16 of them are full time positions.
* WWE is not receiving incentives from the State of Florida to create the facility.
* You can check out some artists renderings of the facility here.