Courtesy a report from PWInsider, we now have some insight on IMPACT Wrestling’s latest changes based on their most recent tapings:
- Gail Kim, D’Lo Brown, Petey Williams, and Pat Buck worked as producers over the weekend TV tapings. Brown was highly praised.
- The report states that IMPACT Wrestling has spent quite a lot of money updating the technology for their new streaming app IMPACT Plus, which was a full overhaul of the former GWN app.
- The following IMPACT Superstars are set for the June 8th show which will feature The Great Muta: Brian Cage, Johnny Impact, Taya Valkyrie, Rich Swann, Willie Mack, and Eddie Edwards.
- The Saturday taping drew in the area of 450-500 fans, up from Friday’s taping. Many fans received seat upgrades during Friday’s taping for TV purposes.
- Mahabali Shera is set to return once his work visa is finalized.