- Former ECW ring announcer, Joel Gertner was at the Madison Square Garden show last night. Obviously, Gertner has a history with WWE RAW Executive Director, Paul Heyman
- NXT referee Eddie Orengo has officially been called up to the Monday Night Raw brand. Before becoming a WWE referee, he wrestled as Bandido Jr. in the northeast.
- Enes Kanter, who was briefly the WWE 24/7 champion, is very serious about a pro wrestling future and has been seen out in public with Paul Heyman many times in recent years. Kanter has also gotten inside of the ring with former WCW Champion Diamond Dallas Page
- Last night’s Monday Night Raw was very close to selling out but was not an official sellout. There are still some tickets available for tonight’s SmackDown taping
- Madison Square Garden tweeted the following about WWE’s return to The Garden:
— MSG (@TheGarden) September 10, 2019