Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
— We reported last night that WWE executive Ty Bailey, who worked directly under John Laurinaitis, was released from the company. The actual release took place on March 9th. Laurinaitis put Bailey in charge of WWE’s developmental years ago. When Triple H took over the developmental territory several months ago, Bailey began reporting to him.
This is said to be one of Triple H’s first major moves since gaining major power within WWE.
— Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on March 9th in Toronto drew 7,600 fans for $340,000
* RAW on March 10th in London, Ontario drew 4,600 fans for $180,000
* SmackDown on March 10th in East Lansing, MI drew 4,200 fans for $135,000
* RAW on March 11th in Buffalo, NY drew 10,000 fans for $280,000
* SmackDown on March 11th in Kalamazoo, MI drew 4,000 fans for $120,000