The following are the new programs airing on the WWE Network next week:
* Monday: RAW Pre-Show at 7:30 pm EST.
* Monday: State of the WWE Universe at 11:06 PM EST
“The Commissioners and General Managers of RAW and SmackDown give a State of the WWE Universe address on the 30th Annual Survivor Series.”
* Tuesday: WWE SmackDown Pre-Show at 7:30 pm EST.
* Tuesday: WWE Talking Smack at 10 pm EST.
* Wednesday: Unfiltered with Renee Young at 4 pm EST.
“A reluctant Chris Jericho joins Renee Young to chat about music, celebs, and all things Canadian. Plus, Jon Stewart stops by for some fun.”
* Wednesday: A new episode of NXT.
“With TakeOver just days away, we preview all of the action before NXT invades Toronto!”
* Friday: New episode of WWE Superstars.