Hi folks! Today, I bring you the first Instagram gallery of professional wrestling stars from All Elite Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and more. Did you miss Sunday’s post of WWE Superstars? You can find it here:
This may differ (to other postings) because I’d like to expand on the premise by including commentary and opinions, but you can skip all that if you’re only looking for images. Also, I’m undecided if this will become a regular thing. If it does, I’d prefer to keep it monthly, so it’s more like a rare treat. For now, I’m arranging this in to three sections, by featuring All Elite Wrestling first, Impact Wrestling second, and everyone else third.
I always read the comments, so we appreciate your feedback. All posts are from the past two weeks, so they are recent. Now we have the introduction out of the way, let’s look at the world of professional wrestling in June 2022.
All Elite Wrestling
AEW is leading the way in the world of professional wrestling with many crossovers from Ring of Honor, New Japan, Impact, Mexico, and more. Here’s a list of the included:
– Anna Jay’s sitting pretty.
– Kiera Hogan’s booty dance with Red Velvet.
– Kris Statlander working out like a human being.
– Announcer Dasha Gonzalez glamming it up.
– Britt Baker with Stranger Things actor Gaten Matarazzo.
– The Bunny & husband checking out Monster Museum.
– Hikaru Shida singing in the bath? I wasn’t expecting to find that, and it’s great.
– Jade Cargill at the Warner Media party with other AEW Champions. The one with Scorpio Sky is my absolute fave.
– Kenny Omega reminiscing before a return, perhaps?
– Don’t be a hater. Show some love for Jamie Hayter.
– Paige VanZant may be many things (in a good way), but she certainly isn’t shy.
– Jon Moxley looking forward to his battle at Forbidden Door.
– Dustin Rhodes continues talking about life, depression, and other things.
– Leva Bates has rarely wrestled for AEW, but keeps on working hard as its brand coordinator.
– Penelope Ford & Kip Sabian enjoying married life.
– Riho celebrated her birthday last week. Happy late birthday!
– Tay Conti knows what the guys want.
– For all the Thunder Rosa fans out there.
– Chris Jericho cuts a promo on Ortiz ahead of their Hair vs. Hair match at Road Rager.
– Toni Storm goes to the beach and doesn’t mind being followed by a photographer.
Yes, Impact Wrestling still exists and has provided a fun alternative for twenty years. There’s a ton of potential in many of its current stars. If you’re not a regular viewer, it may surprise you how many former WWE Superstars they picked up in the past year or two. Here’s a list of the included:
– Current Impact Knockouts Champion Tasha Steelz recently had a photoshoot wearing a cowboy hat. She has come a long way in the past year, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up in WWE or AEW by 2023. She is a former Knockouts Tag Team Champion with AEW star Kiera Hogan.
– The Good Brothers of Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows paid tribute to the Boneyard match between The Undertaker and ‘Uncle Allen’ (AJ Styles) on last week’s episode.
– The Big “LG” shared an image of the Bullet Club resurgence, which includes leader Jay White, The Good Brothers, Bad Luck Fale, Gedo, Taiji Ishimori, El Phantasmo, Chase Owens, and newest member (& Impact Wrestling star) Ace Austin.
– Maria Kanellis shares a before & after of how she’s changed from 2002 to 2022.
– Chelsea Green has found a way of instantly transforming from casual lounge to match ready in a few seconds.
– Tenille Dashwood (fka Emma in WWE) has one of the best and most photogenic IG accounts in the business. This time she’s asking which is better, 1 or 2?
– Mickie James looks back at her match with Jazz in 2006.
– Jordynne Grace is one of the strongest women in wrestling and isn’t afraid to show her figure.
– Some may not know that Holly Letkemen, otherwise known as Rosemary, has worked as an actor since 2011. The video is a tease of her getting back in to that as her wrestling character.
– Taya Valkyrie (fka Franky Monet) has a very busy schedule after returning to Impact. Being released from WWE’s NXT brand frustrated Taya, but it’s not stopping her from getting booked.
– Matt Cardona has a meme worthy image incorporating his WWE theme music with Stranger Things.
– Deonna Purrazzo shares who she had a crush on years ago, and who she ended up marrying. Both worked in WWE.
– Sami Callihan is back on TV and hasn’t wasted time going after Moose. He shares their bloody fight from last week’s episode.
The last section has no limits on who we can feature, so long as they aren’t contracted to WWE, AEW or Impact Wrestling. Here’s a list of the included:
– Rob Van Dam & The Godfather have a message for you!
– CJ Perry (fka Lana of WWE) recently attended an AEW event and shared her experience.
– Adam Scherr (fka Braun Strowman) is still a ‘Monster Among Men’, and he proves it with these lifts.
– Only a few will know who this is without being told. New Japan’s Bullet Club stable has a ‘cheerleader’ called Pieter, who often dresses provocatively in leather on TV. This is how Pieter looks when she dresses in a traditional Japanese kimono.
– Jessie McKay (fka Billy Kay of The IIconics) is dropping a photoshoot with her good friend Chelsea Green very soon. This is just a teaser.
– Cassie Lee (fka Peyton Royce of The IIconics) quotes a Bon Jovi song as she promotes her website.
– EC3 shares a motivational post to keep going and ‘Control Your Narrative’.
– NWA star and former Impact Knockout Taryn Terrell hanging out with Taya Valkyrie and ‘The Hex’ Allysin Kay & Marti Belle.
– A funny video of James Storm playing a trick on his son. Very underrated post from The Cowboy.
– Maki Itoh rarely appears for AEW and is very new to Instagram, so watch out for her.
– Stealing the (smoke) show as always is Scarlett Bordeaux. Formerly of NXT and Impact, she has yet to commit to any company. She married Karrion Kross last year. Expect more from Scarlett in future editions.
I hope the gallery lives up to expectation, and the lists were helpful. Thank you very much for viewing!