WWE posted the following article, promoting The New Day being the official hosts for WrestleMania 33 in Orlando, FL:
The Power of Positivity will shine on the biggest night in sports-entertainment. As first reported by TMZ, The New Day will be the official hosts of WrestleMania 33. The popular triumvirate dropped by the set of “TMZ Live” to discuss the big announcement: What surprises will Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods have up their sleeves to make sure that this WrestleMania is the furthest thing from booty? The WWE Universe still remembers The New Day’s larger-than-life entrance at last year’s WrestleMania, when they arrived for action in a giant box of Booty-O’s. Can they top that unforgettable moment on The Grandest Stage of Them All?
Find out at WrestleMania on Sunday, April 2, live on the award-winning WWE Network.
WWE also posted an article featuring instructions on how their fans can use Chromecast to access the WWE Network:
Google Chromecast is available from your PC, Mac and the WWE mobile apps In order to experience WWE Network on a Chromecast-enable Smart TV or through a Chromecast device, you must be a WWE Network subscriber and either use the Chromecast browser, or the WWE app available for iOS or Android mobile devices.
In each case, you must ensure that both the casting device and the receiving device are on the same WiFi network.
PC or Mac
To cast from a PC or Mac, you must use Google Chrome. Please refer to Google Help for more information.
Once Chrome is installed:
1. Launch Chrome and visit http://www.wwe.com/
2. Click the “WWE Network” link in the top, right-hand side of the page
3. Sign in with your WWE Network account
4. Connect to Chromecast by clicking your browser-based cast icon.
5. Select the content you wish to cast and start it
6. Click the Chromecast icon in the bottom right-hand side of the video player window and select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast.
iOS or Android mobile devices
To cast from a mobile device, you must first install and configure the Google Home app. Google Home manages your mobile devices connection to your receiving devices. Without Google Home, the WWE app will not be able to find a device to which to cast. You may install Google Home by visiting the Chromecast Setup page, or search for the “Google Home” app in Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
Once Google Home is installed and configured:
1. Download and Install the latest version of the WWE app for your iOS or Android device from the appropriate app store
2. Launch the WWE app
3. Find the content you want to watch
4. Click the Chromecast button on the video
5. Select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast
If you need help or have related questions, please visit the WWE Help site.