On Monday, WWE released its PPV schedule for next year with some notable changes including SummerSlam being moved to July and WrestleMania being held over the course of two nights.
Fightful Select reports that talent they spoke with were happy with the schedule. This includes the fall schedule seeing more Saturday night shows and WrestleMania being a two-night show.
For talent, having WrestleMania extended eases their schedule for doing media. The full schedule is below:
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Pay-per-view at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston