Source: Wrestling Observer newsletter
The official match lineup for Extreme Rules looks like this (contains minor spoilers):
- Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose)
- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt in a cage match
- Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE title
- Paige vs. Tamina Snuke for the Divas title
- Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods in a handicap match
- Big E vs. Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental title (SPOILER: Barrett is scheduled to beat RVD on 4/28. He will probably get help from Cesaro)
- Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro in a three way
- The Usos vs. Rybaxel for the tag team titles
The official word as of this writing is that there appears to be a possibility of Dish Network carrying the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. Danielle Johnson of DISH corporate communications issued this statement:
Dish continues to evaluate all WWE pay-per-view on an event-by-event basis. We will announce whether WWE’s Extreme Rules will be available closer to its air date.
The Dish Network is currently not advertising the show but they also said that they wouldn’t carry WrestleMania and they made a last minute decision to carry the show so perhaps they’ll do the same for Extreme Rules.
Author link: Wrestling News