Below are some highlights:
- Triple H says you’ll see main roster stars you wouldn’t expect on tonight’s NXT
- Calls Johnny Gargano’s status “day-to-day,” says he’s gutted for him that he has to miss TakeOver.
- Triple H says the collaboration between RAW, SmackDown, and NXT has been fun. Says you can’t build Wednesday until the dust settles from Monday.
- Triple H calls the talents’ transition to live TV “pleasantly surprising.”
- Triple H praised Imperium’s brief time on Raw & SmackDown.
- Hunter says Shawn’s taken “a chief role in NXT UK.”
- Hunter calls Ilja Dragunov “amazing.” Says he can’t wait to work with him more.
- Re: Hunter wrestling at Survivor Series – He says he has “zero interest” in that. “NXT is about youth, NXT is about the future.”
- Hunter says Team Ciampa’s last team member for WarGames will be revealed “day of.”
- Re: Release requests – Hunter says he “doesn’t get” the social media airing of grievances. Feels some do it for clickbait. He says it’s like a long-term relationship where people say things in the heat of the moment but then take it back. Also says people should be more professional.
- Triple H praises the medical team in WWE. Says schedules are flexible depending on the situations and talents needs and desires.
- Re: No World Title 3-way at Survivor Series – Those conversations took place early-on. Says the Lesnar-Rey match needed to take place. Also says “The Fiend” being who he is, its almost “cleaner” to do a singles title match with him.
- Hunter can’t say enough good things about Adam Cole. “Consummate pro.”
- Hunter says FOX called Adam Cole a star.
- Triple H says cross-promotion between NXT and NXT UK all depends on what’s best for the specific talent.
- Hunter gushes over Rhea Ripley and Pete Dunne, also calls them “consummate pros.”
- Triple H wants to expand NXT into India and more places globally. Says there’ll (hopefully) be some announcements in the short-term.
Credit to Fightful for the video.