The latest round of tapings for future episodes of NXT UK is taking place at The Brentwood Centre in Brentwood, Essex on October 4th and October 5th. These episodes will be airing for the coming month until the next set of tapings (scheduled for November 15th and November 16th).
If you’d like to know in advance what will happen for these next few episodes, check out the SPOILERS of the October 4th tapings below:
- A-Kid beat Joseph Conners in a dark match.
- Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews had a promo to hype their match against Gallus for the NXT UK Tag Team Championship on “next week’s” episode.
- The Hunt defeated Pretty Deadly. After the match, Imperium attacked The Hunt.
- Piper Niven defeated Jazzy Gabert. Jinny got involved, but Rhea Ripley evened the odds to help Niven.
- Jordan Devlin defeated Jack Starz. Devlin then cut a promo after the match about how great he is, but walked off when Dave Mastiff came out to intimidate him.
- Dave Mastiff then defeated Kenny Williams.
- Trent Seven defeated Noam Dar.
- Xia Brookside defeated Nina Samuels.
- Grizzled Young Veterans defeated Ashton Smith and Oliver Carter. After the match, Grizzled Young Veterans continued to attack Smith and Carter until Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews came out to make the save.
- Jordan Devlin cut another promo on how he’s the best wrestler on the planet. Dave Mastiff came out and beat him down.
- Piper Niven and Rhea Ripley defeated Jinny and Jazzy Gabert.
- Travis Banks vs. Ligero ended in a double pin.
- Ilja Dragunov defeated Saxon Huxley.
- Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel of Imperium defeated The Hunt.
- Gallus defeated South Wales Subculture to win the NXT UK Tag Team Championship!
- In what might be a dark segment, Tyler Bate helped Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews fight off the Gallus trio.
What do you think of these results? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!