WWE NXT Tag Team Ever-Rise (Matt Martel & Chase Parker) were released by WWE on June 25. Now, the duo is set to appear on AEW programming.
Now known as 2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker), they are set to team with current Limitless Wrestling Champion Daniel Garcia to compete in a six-man tag team match against Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston, & Darby Allin. AEW has officially sanctioned the match to take place on this week’s episode of Dynamite.
2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) have arrived in #AEW, & aren’t wasting any time! They’ve aligned with Daniel Garcia & challenged 3 of the top names in AEW @JonMoxley, @MadKing1981 & @DarbyAllin! GM @TonyKhan has just sanctioned this match for #AEWDynamite TOMORROW night Live on TNT! pic.twitter.com/Xcvd9vyPSQ
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 4, 2021
Here is a look at the current lineup for the 8/4 episode of AEW Dynamite:
- AEW TNT Championship: Miro (c) vs. Lee Johnson
- Malakai Black vs. Cody Rhodes
- NWA Women’s Title Number One Contenders Match: The Bunny vs. Leyla Hirsch
- Chris Jericho vs. Juventud Guerrera
- Christian Cage vs. The Blade
- Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston, & Darby Allin vs. 2.0 (Matt Lee & Jeff Parker) & Daniel Garcia
At this time, it is unknown if the trio has received a contract from AEW or are on a per-appearance deal. As always, the staff here at eWn will provide any updates as they become available.