According to a report from F4WOnline, there has been another COVID-19 outbreak at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL and it may cause some changes to this week’s NXT Halloween Havoc special. While the details are sketchy at this point, it happened on Friday and those who were there were asked to quarantine for contact tracing purposes. As of this writing, there is no word on if they have tested positive or negative and that likely won’t be made public.
With that being said, several people scheduled for Halloween Havoc are affected and some aspects of the show will need to be changed. One source claims nobody on the main NXT roster has tested positive as of now. WWE has yet to comment on the news.
As of this writing, there are still a small group of fans scheduled to be at the tapings. Those fans were tested in Winter Park on Tuesday night.
As of this writing, the following matches are scheduled for NXT Halloween Havoc:
* NXT North American Championship Spin The Wheel, Make A Deal Match: Johnny Gargano vs. Damian Priest
* NXT Women’s Championship Spin The Wheel, Make A Deal Match: Candice LeRae vs. Io Shirai
* Rhea Ripley vs. Raquel Gonzalez
* Haunted House of Terror match: Dexter Lumis vs. Cameron Grimes
* Non-Title Match: Santos Escobar vs. Jake Atlas
* Pat McAfee appears