The Chancery Court in Nashville issued a ruling on WWE’s requests to have some of the language changed in the dissolution of TNA’s temporary restraining order against WWE. WWE had argued that some of the language was taken from a proposed draft that was written by TNA and could cause harm to WWE’s legal arguments later. The court ruled on July 3rd in WWE’s favor, declaring:
* The June 8th order against WWE has been dissolved.
* No temporary injunction against WWE is needed at this time.
* There is no need to expedite discovery, and WWE and TNA will decide upon discovery so that they can both make it work within their respective scheduling.
* WWE will immediately contact TNA if Brian Wittenstein attempts to provide them with additional confidential information about TNA.
* There is no immediate danger of WWE causing irreparable harm to TNA.
The next hearing will take place July 13th.