Courtesy of a report from PWInsider, we have some Pro Wrestling trademark updates.
- The trademarks for AEW, All Elite Wrestling, Tuesday Night Dynamite, and Fight for the Fallen are all set to be published for opposition on May 28
Enzo and Cass
- Big Cass has applied to trademark caZ XL for “Entertainment services, namely, live, televised and movie appearances by a professional entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer”
- Enzo Amore has applied for nZo for the same usages listed for caZ, with the addition of musical performances. Enzo released a rap album in 2018.
- Together, they applied for Free Agent Z for the usages listed above.
- The Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul General Partnership have applied to trademark Cryme Tyme for “Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer.” WWE canceled this trademark in 2015.