Partial Source: Pwinsider
Here are the latest details from WWE’s weekend tryout they ran in Tampa, FL…
* A source who was in attendance described the camp as the most grueling WWE tryout camp yet. It was apparently so bad that one wrestler quit on the first day.
* Those in attendance were: Adam Cole, Mike Bennett, Samurai Del Sol, Ricky Reyes, Smith James and Luke Hawx.
* There are conflicting reports about whether Sami Calahan was there.
* The Briscoe Brothers were not there.
* Talent will be informed within 2-4 weeks about whether they will be offered a developmental contract.