— Ralph Kiser from “Survivor: Redemption Island” is having his first pro wrestling match on October 5th, 2012 at the NWA All-Star event in Lebanon, Virginia. He will be teaming with “The Boogie Woogie Man” Jimmy Valiant.
— Here is the current card for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla’s “Failure to Communicate” event:
* Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Title Match: “Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet
* Brian Cage vs. Willie Mack
* Sami Callihan vs. Davey Richards
* El Generico vs. Rich Swann
* B-Boy & Famous B vs. RockNES Monsters
* Joey Ryan vs. Ryan Taylor
— Absolute Intense Wrestling sent out the following today…
Absolute Intense Wrestling is proud to present to you FOR FREE on our YouTube channel the exciting six-man scramble match from Absolution 7. That’s right, it’s Eddie Kingston vs. Arik Cannon vs. Davey Vega vs. Facade vs. Ethan Page vs. Drake Younger, and its FREE.
Absolution 7 took place on 7/1/12, from Turners Hall in Cleveland, OH. In addition to this six man scramble, BJ Whitmer captured the Intense Division Title, Tim Donst won the Absolute Title, The Batiri took on Aeroform and Youthinazia for the AIW Tag Team Titles, and the Briscoe Brothers made their AIW debut against the Irish Airbourne. Absolution 7 was an absolutely stacked card, and this match is but a preview. Head over tohttp://shop.aiwrestling.com to pick up your copy today!