Fightful Select has reported details on the internally listed producers for Saturday night’s WWE SummerSlam 2022 event.
Much of the initial reaction to the event has been positive, which is encouraging given that it was the first premium live event not to be headed by Vince McMahon. This was the lineup of the card and the listed producers as of 6:30 pm EST:
- TJ Wilson (Tyson Kidd) produced Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair. Belair beat Lynch to retain her Raw Women’s Championship.
- Shane Helms produced Logan Paul vs. The Miz. Paul beat The Miz with his own finishing move.
- Adam Pearce produced Bobby Lashley vs. Theory. Lashley beat Theory by submission to retain the US title.
- Jamie Noble (aka James Gibson) produced Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Judgment Day. The Mysterios picked up the win with Edge’s help.
- Abyss, aka Chris Park, produced Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin. McAfee got the victory.
- Shawn Daivari produced The Usos vs. The Street Profits. The Usos once again retained the tag team titles.
- The Riddle segment was listed internally for the show.
- Petey Williams produced Liv Morgan vs. Ronda Rousey. Morgan retained the title in a controversial finish where she tapped out just before the referee (who didn’t see her tapping) made the call that Rousey had been pinned.
- WWE Hall of Famer Michael Hayes produced the main event of SummerSlam 2022 between Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns. Reigns won the Last Man Standing match and retained his title with a lot of help from The Bloodline and Theory failing to cash in his Money in the Bank. Many will remember the match for the moment when Brock Lesnar used a tractor to lift the ring high in to the air.