Thanks to a helpful report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, which in-ring veterans were producing which matchups at the most recent NXT TakeOver this past WrestleMania weekend.
The lineup is as follows:
- Terry Taylor was the agent for the NXT Tag Team Championship match between Ricochet/Aleister Black and War Raiders. (Viking Experience)
- Sara Amato, formerly known as Sara Del Rey, produced the women’s Fatal 4-Way championship match.
- Johnny Moss agented the NXT UK Championship bout which saw WALTER dethrone Peete Dunne.
- Head NXT Coach Matt Bloom put together the NXT North American Championship match between Velveteen Dream and Matt Riddle.
- WWE Hall of Famer Michael ‘PS’ Hayes was the agent for the main event between Johnny Gargano and Adam Cole.
All in all, these agents helped produce a fantastic show with Triple H at the helm. What was your favorite match? Let us know in the comments below.