Granting a rare interview to former CFL commentator Rod Pederson, Brock Lesnar divulged some things he normally wouldn’t about his career.
Brock spoke about why he never took The Rock up on his offers to appear in movies, floating between WWE and UFC, and much more.
Below are some of the key notes that Rod shared:
- Lesnar told the amusing/disgusting story of how, one night during a show in South Africa, The Big Show had food poisoning. Lesnar slammed him to the canvas and his opponent exploded with diarrhea all over him!
- [After WrestleMania 20] Lesnar got a tryout with the Minnesota Vikings and spent part of the season on the practice roster as a defensive tackle. The Vikings wanted to allocate him to Europe but he’d already been there, made millions, and wasn’t interested in going back for peanuts. That was the end of his football career, however, he’d also played in high school.
- Lesnar said he intentionally keeps his contracts with Vince McMahon and Dana White short so that he can jump back and forth between the two leagues.
- The Rock has asked Lesnar to appear in his movies but the deal is that The Rock always has to win their fights and for that reason, Lesnar’s always said no. But the funniest quote was “The difference between us is that he gets pedicures and I don’t.”
- What’s next for Lesnar? He’s been invited to fight Daniel Cormier in a UFC heavyweight bout this summer but he hasn’t made his mind up. In any news stories I’ve seen on the match, Dana White has left it up to Lesnar whether or not he wants to fill the card.
To read more, click here.